Ethical Forum 2020 - 2021 Programme
Fair exams in a mass university: can technology get us out of trouble?
Registration desk 1.30 pm - 2 pm
Part 1: 2 pm - 3.30 pm
Jacques WILLEMS (Chairman of the University Foundation)
Jean-Paul LAMBERT, Université Saint-Louis Bruxelles (coordinator of the Ethical Forum 2020)
- Pascal DETROZ, Université de Liège, " Learning analytics at the bedside of a seriously ill patient called ‘Assessment’ "
- Martin VALCKE, Universiteit Gent
- Isabelle DURANT, UCLouvain
Short interventions from the floor
Part 2: 4 pm - 6 pm
Introductions to the debate
- Katrien STRUYVEN, UHasselt & VUB
- Tinne DE LAET, KU Leuven
- Mieke VAN HERREWEGHE, UGent
- Student representative from the "Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles" (name to be confirmed)
- Student representative from the "Vlaamse Gemeenschap" (name to be confirmed)
by Philippe VAN PARIJS, UCLouvain
Participation is free of charge, but registration is requested. A link to register will be made available some time before the meeting.
A number of background documents and the available presentations are included in the downloads section (see link above) as they become available.